For more professional flexibility
and to support parents.
We are convinced that a happy childhood and professional flexibility for parents are not mutually exclusive. A condition for combining the two is high-quality, flexible childcare provision for children aged from 9 weeks until they start school; a provision which focuses on the needs of children and their parents. Discover our convincing range of services.
If you have any more questions, we would be delighted to advise you on the phone.
OPENING AND BOOKING TIMES FOR OUR NURSERY
We have particularly family-friendly opening times. Both the crèche and the kindergarten at MINIHAUS München are open for you Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm*.
The nursery is closed:
- for two weeks in the summer holidays
- in the Christmas holidays
- on teacher training days (2 days a year) for in-service training of our staff and further development of our educational concept.
Otherwise we are open for you and your children all year, even in the school holidays.
* The following opening times apply to our facilities in Fürstenrieder Straße which are operated in line with the Münchner Förderformel:
Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
We are closed:
- for three weeks in the summer holidays
- in the Christmas holidays
- on teacher training days (2/3 days a year) for in-service training of our staff and further development of our educational concept
- on days between public holidays and weekends.
You can choose between
- morning places: 4 – 5 hours and 5 - 6 hours
- afternoon places: 4 – 5 hours and 5 - 6 hours
- full-day places: 6 - 7 hours, 7 - 8 hours, 8 - 9 hours, 9 - 10 hours and > 10 hours
If you require different childcare periods, please talk to us.
We will do our best to give you a suitable quotation.
Our fees depend on location.
As a result, the fees in question can be found in the "Minihaus facilities" section.
You can provisionally reserve a place under Make an enquiry.
Minihaus München would be pleased to provide you with more information.
OF OUR CRÈCHES AND KINDERGARTENS
Parents with young children face a variety of challenges today.
How best to combine family and career?
Our aim is provide you, as parents, with practical support in overcoming your challenges successfully.
In addition to our comprehensive childcare, we can also offer special services on request and if there is sufficient demand, some of which are chargeable:
- Photo portal: lots of lovely photos of your children are taken during our trips and parties and in the course of everyday crèche and kindergarten life. Via our photo portal, which is updated regularly, we make these photos available to you for your private use.
- Mini Mail: the children experience a great deal at Minihaus each day, but experience shows that they don’t necessarily tell you everything when they get home. Our fortnightly newsletter accordingly keeps you up to date with information and pictures of trips, parties, visits, excursions and the everyday routine in the crèche or kindergarten at the specific Minihaus your child attends.
- Ski lessons: in collaboration with our partner ski school, we offer your children the option of taking part in ski lessons during their time with us. They are picked up straight from kindergarten and driven to a children’s ski centre which we hire for the purpose. Experienced ski coaches not only ensure fun, but also encourage motor skills and self-confidence. Your children will be making their first descents in no time.
- Swimming lessons: would you also like your child to learn to swim? We collaborate with a swim school to facilitate this while your child is with us. Your children will receive swimming lessons to suit their age and which are fun, safe and playful in accordance with the guidelines of the German Swimming Federation. Your child will be picked up straight from kindergarten.
- Children’s hairdresser: does your child need a haircut? A children’s hairdresser regularly comes to the Minihaus to cut the children’s hair on site for a reasonable fixed price.
- Flea market: over the years, children’s equipment and toys really start to pile up. To make space, we have a "flea market" wall in every nursery on which parents can advertise "For Sale" & "wanted" items.
- Photographer: photographs are an especially valuable and permanent memento of childhood. Our professional photographer regularly visits all our Minihaus facilities to take high-quality photos of your children and create memories.
- Helfer auf 4 Pfoten: how is it best to approach a dog? How do you touch it? Where does it like being stroked and how does it play? The teams of humans and dogs from Helfer auf vier Pfoten visit the Minihaus kindergartens so that even children growing up without a dog have the opportunity to learn how to deal with them properly. The teams practise with the children so that those on four legs and those on two can show one another mutual respect. The children learn something about the nature and skills of dogs, to follow certain rules when dealing with them and to understand a dog’s reactions.
- Speech therapy: we take the ability to speak for granted as long as it works perfectly. At various stages in life, however, speech ability and development may be delayed. For some years now, we have been working with a speech therapist who regularly visits our facilities and offers in-house speech therapy treatment to support language development if your child needs it.
Our facilities also regularly offer special activities, such as the visit by the fairy tale-teller, the theatre group, the science day, the artist days or the “Insect zoo” science project.
Dear Parents, these are just a few of the things your children can take advantage of in our Minihaus facilities. Do you want anything else? Let us know what, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
We would be pleased to talk to you about our special services face-to-face.
Provisionally book a childcare place in a MINIHAUS München crèche or kindergarten now!
You can provisionally book a place in a MINIHAUS München nursery at any time. Please fill in the form with your contact details, the childcare times you require and the Minihaus you would like. We will then get in touch with you.
Of course you can also make a provisional booking by telephone (089/ 41 11 49 - 400).
MINIHAUS München will be pleased to assist with any questions you may have.