Are you looking for a
Then come to us!
Are you looking for an attractive job with lots of variety and pleasant colleagues in an innovative company with opportunities for progression? Would you like to reinforce our highly motivated team?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our current vacancies (job description in German):
Would you like to work with children?
THEN BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY!
Minihaus München is a group of family-owned nursery facilities. With our current 7 locations, we are one of the top-quality suppliers of nursery places for children in Munich.
What we want from you:
- You have completed a course as:
- nursery teacher (m/f)
- social worker (m/f)
- early years’ teacher (m/f)
- nursery nurse (m/f)
or probation as an education specialist or teaching assistant.
- You are characterized by the caring, sensitive and patient way in which you deal with our children
- You like working as part of a team and want to achieve the best for our children in collaboration
- You are friendly and helpful and deal respectfully and politely with your fellow human beings
- You are keen to continue your personal and professional development and contribute to the continued development of our concept
- You are driven by curiosity, motivation and love of your profession
GROW WITH US AND LET’S BE SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER!
Why YOU should be part of our Minihaus family:
The key to our success is YOU! We are just as concerned with your wellbeing as with that of our children. Our committed and motivated staff are our greatest asset. They implement our successful educational concept day in, day out and give our children the feeling of being safe, happy and secure in our facilities! We would like to grow with you and become even better. This is why both your and our personal and professional development are very important to us. We want to be successful together and we need your support to do that!
Not just a nursery …
Minihaus stands for:
M odern facilities with beautiful gardens
I nnovative childcare concept
N ice colleagues and bosses
I ntensive professional support from our experienced education managers
H igh-quality in-service training offering from our in-house training academy
A dvancement opportunities in the whole of our group
U nlimited development opportunities through our talent management programme
S atisfaction at work
Not just a job …
Working at Minihaus:
As a member of kindergarten / crèche staff
at MINIHAUS München you also get
- an attractive salary
- free in-service training
- an extra month’s salary a year
- 5 days off for in-service training
- 30 days’ holiday
- 2 education days a year
- discounted childcare places
We and the children at Minihaus look forward to receiving your complete application documentation (covering letter, cv, certificates for qualifications).
Please send these to:
z. Hd. Frau Annalena Koch
Fürstenrieder Str. 267
or to bewerbung(at)minihaus-muenchen.de
For more information, contact 089 / 41 11 49-420